If you’ve come across this article, you probably need to read somebody’s messages on WhatsApp or view shared media files. In this article, you’ll find the best 7 ways to hack WhatsApp chats. I recommend you to look through all of them and choose the one that meets your technical skills and monitoring needs.
1. Hack WhatsApp by syncing the web version with the device via the QR code.
The main WhatsApp vulnerability is the web version of the service known as WhatsApp Web. To access the target’s account, all you need to do is to accurately configure WhatsApp analog in the web browser and, further, use the captured data for your own purpose. The only con of this hacking method is a requirement of physical access to the target smartphone. However, it’s necessary only for a moment.
To hack WhatsApp, do the following:
1. Decide how you are going to read the target’s chats: from your PC or smartphone.
2. If you want to access the messages from your desktop, simply open the web version of the website and enable the “keep me logged in” option.
3. If you want to view WhatsApp chats on your smartphone: install a special app on your smartphone allowing you to launch the web version. Go to Play Market, enter “WhatsWeb” in the search, find the app, and install it.
4. The most challenging step. Access the target device. If the device is password-protected, this would be rather difficult 🙂
WARNING! The target device must be online otherwise you’ll fail to hack the messenger and read WhatsApp chats.
5. Once you access the target smartphone, go to WhatsApp > Menu > WhatsApp Web. Now use the target device to scan the QR code from WhatsApp Web on your own device. Please note that for privacy reasons, the QR code data is changed once a minute so you should scan the code within this time frame.
As a result, you’ll access all chats, dialogue history and contacts of the hacked WhatsApp profile. The advantages of this WhatsApp hacking method include the fact that the profile owner will never guess that they are tracked. But note that if the target goes to the WhatsApp Web menu in the app, they’ll notice that the PC version is also opened. Anyway, the target likely won’t guess that the chats are being monitored by a stranger.
2. Spy on WhatsApp messages by exporting a chat history to your email.
This method is similar to the first one and it suits you in case you have less than a minute to access the target device secretly. Only half a minute is required to hack one’s WhatsApp but it enables you to read just the chat that was not removed by the target. Online monitoring of chats is impossible in this case.
1. Run WhatsApp on the target device and open the chat you want to read.
2. You’ll find the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the chat. Tap More > Export chat.
3. Then select exporting the chat with or without media.
4. Select Gmail, enter your email address, and tap “Export”.
If you’ve selected chat with media files, all photos, videos, and audios will be attached to the email and the texts from chats will be uploaded in the txt format.